Information and advice on stays abroad for young people
Would you like to go abroad for a shorter or longer period of time and don’t know how and where to go? We advise you: free of charge, neutral and dedicated!
- Are you looking for information about stays abroad on the Internet? Then we recommend the EURODESK Germany website “Raus von zuhaus!”: https://www.rausvonzuhaus.de/
- You have a specific question that is not answered there – then write to us. We know the answer or do the research for you; write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ou would like a face-to-face conversation on the phone because some things can be clarified and discussed better there. Then you can arrange a telephone consultation by e-mail (email@example.com).
- This is still too anonymous for you and you would rather sit face to face with someone and discuss your questions or topics. Then we arrange a personal consultation appointment in the office of the International Building Order in Ludwigshafen. Please send an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your telephone number so that we can make an appointment.
- Would you like to invite us to an information event at your school or youth center? We will also come to you if you are in the Mannheim or Ludwigshafen/Vorderpfalz region. Write to us and arrange contact with the respective facility: email@example.com
The International Building Order is a service point …
for European youth information in the Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region and is part of the EURODESK network. We provide information about the European youth programs, in particular the European Solidarity Corps, youth exchanges, work camps, events for multipliers, language courses, further training, internship opportunities and much more.
… in the EURODESK network
EURODESK is a European youth information network with national coordinating bodies in 30 countries and over 1000 local service points. Eurodesk informs young people free of charge, neutrally and across all institutions about the many opportunities to go abroad. In addition, Eurodesk advises multipliers on national and European funding programs in the youth field and qualifies specialists in youth work to become mobility advisors.