Volunteers: 4 Ger. / 4 Int.
PROJECT: Meika, an old malt factory in Hadmersleben, had been empty for 20 years when it was bought by the sculptor Krystof Marchewicz and his wife Beate in 2018. They founded the association “Kunst- & Kulturfabrik Hadmersleben e.V.” with the aim of transforming the factory into a place of encounter and culture. The aim is to create a multifunctional place that offers, among other things, a space for cafés, exhibitions, concerts, theatre and art. The factory will also house studios and workshops for artists. In the construction camps will be worked mainly indoors.
WORK: Interior work, dry construction, grinding work.
- Hadmersleben I - 05/04/2021 - 17/04/2021 - 0:00
- Hadmersleben II - 18/04/2021 - 01/05/2021 - 0:00
- Hadmersleben III - 04/07/2021 - 17/07/2021 - 0:00
- Hadmersleben IV - 18/07/2021 - 31/07/2021 - 0:00
- Hadmersleben V - 01/08/2021 - 14/08/2021 - 0:00