The Bauorden Germany is supported by a non-profit association (Internationaler Bauorden Deutscher Zweig e.V.). The majority of its members are former volunteers, who participated in Workcamps and want to make a long term commitment to Bauorden.
- Jonathan Mack, Heidelberg, Vorsitzender
- Radmila Mladenova, Eppelheim, deputy chairwoman
- Eckhard Musch, Seligenstadt, deputy chairman
- Martin Feinendegen, Aachen, advisory board
- Hugo-Alexander Frohn, Kirl, advisory board
- Klaus Hagemann, Osthofen, advisory board
- Peter Runck, Ludwigshafen, advisory board